Just for fun, we're going to make a Disney Princess quilt.
So any Disney Princess, Prince, King or Queen are aloud, if your having problems with who's aloud please post any questions to this journal and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
1. This is not a contest! There will be no judging and no winner. This is a project to spark participation and help members earn Group credits for subscriptions, merchandise, or features. All Group members are welcome to participate.
2. You don't need to ask for a character if you don't want to, but feel free to ask for a character.
3. Members you will have 1 month to finish your quilt patch. When you have finished one patch you may done another patch.
4. There is no deadline, but be forewarned that if we get double ups of a character, the one with the most comments will go to the quilt. (the other double ups will go to the next quilt.)
5. Entries must be SQUARE and at least 400x400 pixels. All visual media are welcome. We will reject entries that are not square! All entries must be cropped perfectly square and be at least 400x400 pixels! Patches must not have a visible watermark on them, especially the dA watermark.
6. Entries must be new as of May 7th, 2014.
7. You must submit your entry to the Quilt Patch folder. Entries sent to any other folder will be rejected.
8. Members may enter as many times as they like.
9. This project will remain open until further notice.
10. The Group reserves the right to adjust these rules at any time. If any changes are made this journal will be updated and sent out to the members.
11. Please post any questions to this journal. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Alice in Wonderland:
The Little Mermaid:
The Nightmare Before Christmas:
These are the patches that are finished. There are lots of characters left.
A Big Welcome to all our newest members.
Also we now have a folder for Moana.